Thank you for participating in the Midwest Clinical and Translational Research Meeting!
Everyone participating in the planning and delivery of this activity (planners, speakers, authors, moderators, staff, abstract reviewers, etc.) MUST disclosed. Missing disclosures may result in loss of CME credit, even retroactively.
Travel Reimbursement Policy
Meeting speakers will receive reimbursement of ordinary and reasonable expenses related to traveling to the meeting. Reimbursable expenses include:
- Coach airfare and train fare must be purchased prior to Wednesday, March 15, 2023. If driving, mileage will be reimbursed.
- Up to two (2) nights stay at the official host hotel, the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place.
- Ground transportation (taxi, Uber, public transportation, etc.).
- Rental cars not reimbursed.
- Parking fees. Please indicate you are staying at the hotel and are a speaker at the CSCTR meeting to receive a parking discount.
- You are required to submit all original receipts, regardless of dollar amount, in order to be reimbursed.
- Retain itemized receipts for your travel expenses and include tip, if applicable, on the receipt.
- Electronic Receipts (e-receipts) are encouraged and acceptable to CSCTR.
- Scanned or photographed paper receipts, provided it is readable, are also acceptable.
- Submit expenses within 30 days of the event.
- Coach airfare or train fare must be purchased prior to Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- Fees and/or fare increases incurred due to changes in already purchased fare(s) will not be reimbursed.
- CSCTR must pre-approve changes to your already purchased travel itinerary for reimbursement exception.
- If driving, mileage will be reimbursed at the IRS rate – currently 65.5 cents per business mile driven;
- Submit the route (via Google Maps, Mapquest, etc.) showing the total miles between your home/office and the Meeting venue.
- CSCTR is holding a block of rooms for the speakers at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place. Please confirm whether or not yo will need a room by completing the task on the Speaker Portal by March 9, 2023 to insure your reservation. Incidentals are your responsibility and the hotel will require a credit card at check-in.
- Only hotel rooms provided via the CSCTR Room block will be provided.
Please download and complete the CSCTR Speaker Expense Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org along with copies of your receipts.