Central Society for Clinical and Translational Research
The core purpose of CSCTR is to support research and researchers in interdisciplinary clinical and translational investigation for the benefit of humanity.
- will play an active role in educating and nurturing the next generation of scientists;
- understands that research is essential to the advancement of health;
- is in favor of the promotion of an open exchange of information;
- values the importance of mentoring to mutual satisfaction and success;
- values equality and inclusiveness;
- and believes in the diversity of backgrounds, scientific ideas, and approaches.