- The graphical area of the poster board is 45 inches high x 91 inches wide, however the poster itself can be smaller; To include more posters, we may have two posters per board, which results in your poster size of 45 inches high by 45 inches wide.
- Prepare a label for the top of your poster space indicating the title and authors;
- Lettering should not be less than one and one-half inches;
- Illustrations should be similar to those you would use in making slides but more heavily drawn;
- One or two authors MUST be in attendance during the presentation times;
- Pushpins will be provided.